We are a fast-growing team who are developing innovative microelectronics-based solutions for the use in automotive industry. Our components communicate, measure, regulate and control safety, comfort, powertrain and network functions. Our latest products include: Lighting, LiDAR, Ultrasonic Ranging, Object and Gesture Recognition, Thermal Management, Electronic Fuse Control and SSPs.
- Development, implementation, optimization and maintenance of unit, integration and software tests in the field of product-oriented development of embedded technical software on 16/32-bit microcontrollers.
- Development, commissioning and maintenance of test tools.
- Participation in requirements analysis, architecture and design of the software from the point of view of testability.
- Technical computer science or comparable qualification.
- Several years of experience in software and/or system development for embedded systems in the automotive industry.
- Knowledge of python and Robot framework.
- Good understanding of embedded systems and their requirements for defining suitable test cases.
- Good knowledge of software test tools (unit/integration/SW -Testing), experience with scripting languages (Python preferred).
- Good documentation skills.
- Experience with the tools Tessy, QA-C, JIRA, Confluence, Polarion, Enterprise Architect, SVN.
- knowledge of automotive bus systems (focus on LIN/CAN/FR/DSI3) and interfaces.
- The Automotive SPICE methodology.
- Functional safety ISO26262 and cybersecurity according to ISO 21434.
- Requirements-driven development.
- Understanding of electronic circuits.
- Bachelor's Degree.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Senior Manual QA for Automotive project
Jira, Agile, English, Confluence, Automotive, Software Testing, SDLC
Middle Manual QA for Automotive project
JUnit, Java, Jira, Agile, Confluence, Automotive, Software Testing, SDLC, Kotlin
Software Test Lead
Jira, Python, embedded, Confluence, Automotive, Software Testing, ASPICE