Our customer is one of the key players in the world of maps and navigation platform.
We as a part of customer's program develop data driven location service at global scale, which operates on billions of transactions, map tiles, search and geocode requests.
The goal of the project is to provide comfortable guidance services for the car driver during the trip. For this purpose software collects and analyzes information from other sub-systems like: Map data, Routing, Traffic load, etc.
Using these data system provides the following major features and services:
- Precise matching of the current car position on the road;
- Voice guidance and detail dynamic navigation on the route;
- Predictive Street Data which aim to predict possible paths the vehicle may travel along.
The project is cross-platform one with car's head-unit as a target platform.
This position means that you will work in field testing e2e team, you will work directly in the real car with real navigation SW created by our engineering team.
- cmd, bash, shell and other popular CLI tools;
- CI (Jenkins), Gerrit/Git;
- Embedded systems;