The client is a Swiss banking group, via their online financial platform and analysis & selection tools, they are active in trading in equities, funds, bonds, warrants, options & futures and cryptocurrencies. The bank also offers services designed specifically for asset managers and corporate clients. In addition, the bank offers forex platforms and services, robo-advisory, thematic trading certificates and portfolios as well as traditional banking services, including mortgages, savings accounts and multi-currency credits cards.
- Technical tasks implementation, design, refactoring;
- Code review, code optimisation;
- Proceed with team planning, proper estimations, commitments;
- Communication with customer for requirements analysis, sprint planning, estimations, retrospectives.
- At least 3 years of commercial experience;
- 2+ years of experience with React;
- Prior commercial experience with Java;
- Proficient in building rich React applications with different state-management paradigms;
- Proficient with web layout development specifics such as browser rendering optimisation, reflow/repaint principles, DOM access/changes optimisations, canvas, web components;
- Understand how to write performant code and how to profile JS VM;
- Experience of isolation (mocking) JS frameworks and unit-testing;
- SSR, REST, Sockets;
- Ability to integrate best practices and oversee technical solution of the application;
- Strong algorithmic, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban Lean) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development);
- Eager for self-learning as well as for learning from industry experts;
- Able to work independently and mindfully as part of a cohesive cross-functional Agile team;
- Intermediate / Upper-Intermediate English.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Lead Full-stack React Native Developer
Senior Vue.js Developer for German retail platform
Senior React engineer