For decades we are champions of the mobility industry. With our smart mobility solutions, we connect businesses and lives across Europe. Our fuel cards, tolls, and refund secure mobile solutions are working on the base of Europe's biggest station network. We enable true borderless logistics and transportation, payment, and fleet management solutions.
Now we are progressing to the next level: in times of digitization and climate change, our company aims to continue its tradition as the one mobility service provider that keeps its customers driving.
Become part of a dedicated and professional team that helps shape commercial mobility throughout Europe.
- You will work as part of a Scrum software development team with members from Romania, Germany, and Ukraine who design and implement software which focuses on providing our customers/users with optimal service;
- You will provide framework libraries to other development teams which contribute to DKV’s portal/app landscape for customers;
- You will work backend services used by DKV’s customers which:
- are Java-based microservices;
- provide REST APIs, mostly for Angular frontends;
- run in the Azure cloud.
- You will be part of the Customer Product Services organization, which consists of multiple software development teams and focuses on delivering high-quality software services for the DKV customers, reachable via web.