The rapidly growing Development team at the Supplier Risk Assessment platform is split into 4 SCRUM teams, each looking after and building a different set of applications using an Agile development methodology. The architecture is Microservices with CI/CD pipelines to accelerate delivery of our application. You will be playing a critical role in the design, implementation, innovation, and future support of the next-generation Supplier Risk Assessment platform hosted on Microsoft Azure.
- Outstanding C# programming skills;
- Strong SQL Server & SQL Programming skills. Good understanding of Web Services protocols such as REST and API design;
- Experience designing and maintaining highly scalable systems with high availability;
- High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation, ideally Microsoft Azure;
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, with proven experience of requirements gathering and translating requirements into technical deliveries;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, Agile environment;
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills - Proven experience with Microservices and Message Bus Technologies.
- Experience with DevOps, Git, Build Pipelines. Docker and Kubernetes;
- Ability to be a design authority to less experienced developers and perform peer reviews. -Understanding of industry IT Direction (Open Source, Cloud, DevOps, API economy, Big Data, etc);
- At least 5 years of commercial experience, ideally with a Computer Science or Engineering degree.
Тебе також можуть зацікавити
Middle/Strong Middle .Net Engineer
Entity Framework, .NET, C# , SQL, AWS, REST, Kubernetes, CQRS, XUnit, GraphQL
Senior .NET Engineer
Microsoft Azure, .NET, C# , Agile, REST, SQL, Docker, Kubernetes, Microservices
Senior .Net Engineer
Entity Framework, .NET, C# , PostgreSQL, SQL, AWS, REST, Kubernetes, CQRS, XUnit, GraphQL